When you’re considering purchasing an Access Control System, there are lots of variables to think about. What do you need to monitor? What fits the budget? What are the security priorities for my facility?
There are a bunch of different options for Access Control Systems. They’re all good options, but some are better for certain situations and budgets than others.
Here are the options:
- Access card readers (people entering have to touch a card or tag to the device to open entrances)
- Computer operated systems (the system records automatically, requiring no human effort)
- Proximity reader systems (reads multiple types of cards and tags from up to 30 feet away to grant entrance to facility)
- Video entry (people inside the facility can grant access to visitors using a video monitor)
- Buzzer entry (using an intercom, visitors can verbally identify themselves and be allowed when someone inside the facility pushes a buzzer)
- Digital keypads (these are programmable with temporary and permanent codes, and you can program it to accept a wide variety of individualized codes)
There are more options and variants of the options listed above call Curley’s Key Shop at (909)622-6716 to discuss your Access Control System needs. We’ll work with you to find a system that will meet or exceed your needs without breaking the bank. We’ve been helping people just like you for over 50 years, and we look forward to helping ensure your facility is kept secure.